Med Ball Shin to Waist
- To get to starting position:
- Stand up with the med ball on the floor slightly in front of you, between your feet
- With arms fully extended, chest out and back straight, lower your body by pushing hips back and bending knees, keeping back straight, head facing forwards and heels on floor
- Place your hands on the outside of the med ball
- Maintaining a straight back and head facing forwards, begin movement by extending legs, keeping arms straight, raising med ball close to body
- Complete movement by pushing hips forward, fully extending body, keeping arms and back straight and raising med ball to waist/upper thigh area
- Return ball safely to the floor by holding it to return to the starting position.